Commissions from product sales are held for 7 days before they become available for withdrawal. This is in case a refund is needed or disputes need to be settled.
Once commissions are released to be withdrawn, they can be processed from the vendor withdraw pages:
For Wargaming3D: you can withdraw on demand by ensuring your Paypal info is correct and you have it set to "Paypal Masspay". For MiniHoarder: withdrawal requests are typically handled within 48 hours.
Payment details can be set from the following settings pages:
We calculate your commission like so:
- You set the 100% price (if any codes are applied to reduce this, that price becomes the 100% price for the purpose of the calculations).
- Any applicable taxes (based on customers location) are applied on top of your set price.
- Your customers pay 100% of your set price + any applicable taxes.
- Transaction fees (depending on if you're paying with paypal or stripe and where you are) are calculated on full amount (set price + applicable taxes).
- Any collected taxes (in full) are put aside for us to to pay the appropriate tax office.
- The 100% of your set price then has transaction fees deducted.
- We then take your commission (currently 95%) on the remaining value, leaving the remaining 5% for us.
Intent: Creator commission = ( ProductPrice - TransactionFee(Price+Tax) ) * 95%
Example: a $15 product is ordered with a $4 discount code, and the customer is from the EU where tax is applied.
The customer purchase calculation is made on $11:
Line item - Product $11.00 Line item - Tax $2.10 Total $13.10
Customer pays $13.10
- Paypal/Stripe takes fees, (a % of the total). To keep simple, a $1 fee for this transaction
- Money collected by us is $12.10
- Tax (the full $2.10) is set aside to give to the tax body
- Leaving $10.00 remaining to be split 95%, 5%.
Therefore $9.50 is credited to your account and $0.50 to ours.